15 September, 2014

PEACE FOR WORLD:I WRITTEN THAT SONG!!

Peace for the world was a dream that would never come true at my heart,clues on a board were just a glowing fort,I always felt this at my heart,when will peace come true in the world you always felt this time this momment at that day,you always knew your dream would come true,you always knew when this story wouldd end someday,you read my heart you knew I'm smart you got my wish and started to bid and I said just what is this? peace for the world was my dream,days like this are the start time like that it's so bart,things like this are just a story,When will that end,when my soul will get,the message for PEACE IN THE WORLD,I wishhh I really wishhhhh that you alwayssssssss would knowwwwwwww what I hiddennnnnnnnnn from youuuuuuuuuuuuuu my day has came up to you....my life has started to do,well thiss is just a start of the end I really wished It was that real magic wand that would grant my wish for PEACE IN THE WORLD I dream you to notice me,stop this wars and listen to me,I just want this to be,the last day of this NO PEACE HELL,help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee inter peace in the world,let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee find this magic wand that would grant my wishhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment